Style Your City Ride with Unique Cycling Accessories
The Little Bike Shop, curated by Adeline Adeline and velojoy is proud to feature the following vendors at our bicycle accessories pop-up shop at the New Amsterdam Bicycle Show on April 28 and 29. Visit us at Booth #16 for a unique selection of beautifully designed, mostly hand-crafted city cycling accessories presented in an easy-to-shop gallery.
- Belle Helmets hand-painted bicycle helmets – Brooklyn artist Danielle Baskin transforms everyday head protection into works of art.
- Bird Industries skirt garters – Snappy little garters help you bid farewell to the “Marilyn Effect” when cycling over the Brooklyn Bridge in a skirt.
- Dargelos hand-netted vest – An ethereal reflective garment that’s pretty enough to wear as a fashion accessory.
- Dark Cycle Clothing children’s T-shirts – What could be cuter than whimsical animals on bikes? The illustrated menagerie includes giraffes, dinosaurs and sharks.
- Double Darn handmade cycling caps – Perfect for under your helmet or just to wear around town.
- Dring Dring bicycle bells – Shoo pedestrians out of the bike lanes with hand-painted bells in candy colors.
- Flux Productions top tube-bags – Keep your city ride aero with a center-mounted felt and leather bag for your commute.
- Kara Ginther Leather Studio bicycle saddles – Brooks saddles like you’ve never seen them before: hand-carved with intricate custom designs.
- House of Talents bicycle basket – Colorful baskets hand-woven by artisans in Ghana.
- Just a Jar letterpress cards – Make an impression with bicycle-themed cards produced on a hand-cranked printing press.
- Mopha tool roll – An elegant and highly functional way to carry your cycling tools.
- Onetwothreespeed reflective helmet bows – Add reflectivity and glamor to your bicycle helmet.
- Oopsmark bicycle wine rack – Why settle for a pedestrian paper bag, when you can transport your fine wine in style on your bicycle.
- Pokacycle head badges – Hand-painted head badges in limited editions add a mark of distinction to your bicycle.
- Rachel Pfeffer Designs necklaces – Declare your bike love in delicate silver.
- Tattly temporary tattoos – Designy temporary tattoos with bicycle themes by artists and illustrators.
- Wearable Planter bicycle planters – Show off your green side with a leafy addition to your down tube.